- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Most events require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
(Members Only) Birding at the Coves (3 of 3)
Tuesday, April 18 @ 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY.
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Participants are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) no more than 24 hours before the start of an event. If you are unable to do this, please advise the event leader and refrain from attending the event.
- You must pre-register.
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer.
Binoculars or camera is recommended. Birds typically found here include: robins, sparrows, goldfinches, downy and red bellied wood peckers, nuthatches great blue herons, mallards, wood ducks, chickadees, cardinals, red-tailed hawk and turkey vultures. We may also see a beaver, muskrat or some turtles.
Directions: Directions: Wharncliffe Rd. S. south of Horton St. W. – 3 streets down turn west onto Cove Rd. at Archie’s Restaurant and follow to the German Canadian Club parking lot. Meet at the German club parking lot. We will be meeting in the German Canadian Club parking lot at The Coves.
Photo: April 2021 at The Coves, by Susan Berry