- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Most events require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Hybrid Meeting – Boosting Your Bird Watching Game
Friday, October 21, 2022 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
(NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY) Note that this is a HYBRID meeting with both IN-PERSON and VIRTUAL attendees. Please:
- Register for the meeting using the same name and email address associated with your membership.
- If attending in-person:
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Masking will be required.
- Each person attending must register separately.
- You are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home ( https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ ) no more than 24 hours before the start of the event. If you are unable to do this or the self-assessment recommends you self-isolate, please refrain from attending the event and unregister at least 12 hours in advance so that someone else can register. For details on now to unregister, please see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- Only register once.
- Connect to the virtual meeting using the full name used to register to ensure that you will be granted entry. If you have previously used Zoom and used a nickname or unrecognizable name, please see this guide on how to change it: https://teaching.nmc.edu/knowledgebase/changing-your-name-in-a-zoom-meeting/.