- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Most events require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Bruce Birding Weekend
Friday, May 19 @ 8:00 pm - Monday, May 22 @ 4:00 pm
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY.
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Participants are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) no more than 24 hours before the start of an event. If you are unable to do this, please advise the event leader and refrain from attending the event.
- You must pre-register.
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer.
This trip will run over the long weekend until Monday afternoon. We will visit various sites on the Bruce Peninsula to look for spring migrants. Weather permitting, evening and before breakfast walks will be offered. Participants will need to get their own accommodations in the Tobermory area. Breakfast will be available at the leader’s cottage on Saturday and Sunday morning. On Monday morning, we will eat at the Princess Hotel. As we will be in the field, we usually picnic for lunches Saturday to Monday. Those who wish to participate will be asked to contribute to the meals. Dinners will be at local restaurants. Please contact the leader for more details.
Directions: We will meet at 8 pm at Wireless Bay Cottages (#7), 112 Bay Street, Tobermory.
Additional Comments: Photo credit Rob Johnson
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.