- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Most events require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Coldstream Conservation Wildflower Walk
Wednesday, May 17 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY.
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Participants are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) no more than 24 hours before the start of an event. If you are unable to do this, please advise the event leader and refrain from attending the event.
- You must pre-register.
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer.
Explore the Coldstream Cons. Area looking for wildflowers, maybe some birds too.
The Coldstream Conservation Area has two trails – the trail in the south end of the Conservation Area takes you through a cedar swamp, a rare experience in Southwestern Ontario. The trail north of Coldstream Road is a wonderful place for spring wildflowers and birds
Hard packed trail, some boardwalk. We will check out the main trail/cedar swamp for wildflowers and depending on recent rainfall, creek may have some activity in as well.
Check out reservoir for ducks etc. and the newly constructed bridge
PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.