Friday, September 22 @ 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY. HYBRID MEETING.
Erin Carroll Director of Biology, Upper Thames River Conservation Authority will speak on our local fish, freshwater mussels and benthic macroinvertbrate in the Upper Thames River. She annually monitors and assesses local water quality and reports on the population dynamics of at-risk and invasive species which are so unique and diverse.
- Register for the meeting using the same name and email address associated with your membership.
- If attending in-person:
- Each person attending must register separately.
- If attending virtually:
- Register only once per Zoom attendance required for your household.
- Connect to the virtual meeting using the full name used to register to ensure that you will be granted entry. If you have previously used Zoom and used a nickname or unrecognizable name, please see this guide on how to change it: https://teaching.nmc.edu/knowledgebase/changing-your-name-in-a-zoom-meeting/.
- Note that the cut-off for registration is noon the day of the event.
Indoor Meeting Coordinators