- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Most events require advanced registration. Each individual must register separately for outdoor events. Virtual events only require a single registration per household. For assistance, see the Job Aid on Registering and Unregistering for Events.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
- This event has passed.
(Members Only) Signs of Spring in Komoka Provincial Park
NATURE LONDON MEMBERS ONLY.
- You are expected to be fully vaccinated.
- Participants are asked to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) no more than 24 hours before the start of an event. If you are unable to do this, please advise the event leader and refrain from attending the event.
- You must pre-register.
- Bring a mask and hand sanitizer.
Update on parking permit for Komoka Provincial Park
Please be aware that pay machines have been removed from the Park entrance. You may only pay now using a credit card. This may be done by calling the phone number posted on their sign at the Park entrance (1-888-668-7275) and arranging payment then, or you may do this in advance online. Using a cell phone, you may scan the QR code on the sign which will load the Ontario Parks Reservation Page. You select Komoka from the drop-down menu, then select pay and display parking. All instructions are written up and posted on their bulletin board.PLEASE NOTE: ADVANCED REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. REGISTRATIONS ARE CUT OFF 24 HOURS BEFORE THE START TIME OF THE EVENT.