- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Open to the public.) Meet the leader in the parking lot in front of the administrative building, south of the dam. The group will be taken on a guided walk through a variety of habitats. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Students in Grades 3 to 8 interested in participating should contact either Cathy McCrae at email@example.com or 519-438-5879, or Bernie VanDenBelt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-652-2189 to register in advance.Find out more »
New and veteran participants are welcome. Our annual Christmas Bird Count (CBC) will be held Saturday, December 15, the first Saturday of the Audubon CBC period (which always starts on December 14 and ends January 5). We have followed the Audubon Count period for the CBC since 1909, the longest continually run CBC in Canada. Our count is an all-day affair, but you don’t have to participate all day, especially if you are busy with various seasonal activities. There should…Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Meet the leader in the parking lot for the off-leash dog park in Greenway Park. It is located down behind and west of the water treatment plant. We will walk along the river looking for birds. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) ** Note new meeting place. ** On this all-day outing, we will visit various spots around Sarnia and along the St Clair River to observe waterfowl and other winter birds. Bring snacks and dress very warmly. We will stop in Sarnia at a Tim Horton’s for lunch. Meet in front of Tim Horton’s on the north side of Fanshawe Park Road West near Hyde Park Road. It is located near Lowe’s and SunRipe. Participants must provide…Find out more »