- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Open to the public) Meet the leader in the parking lot on your right as you enter the park from Greenside Avenue which runs north off of Springbank Drive. We will go for a stroll along the river to look for interesting birds and plants. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is required.Find out more »
PLEASE NOTE: THE TRIP IS NOW FULL!!! To be added to the waiting list, please contact Judy Coates at 519-377-7055. (Nature London members only) Join us for an exploration of the Long Point area. We depart London at 6:45 a.m. sharp (coach bus) and return by 5:00 p.m. The itinerary includes Backus Woods, Long Point Basin Land Trust’s magnificent Jackson Gunn old growth forest property, and a variety of ecological restoration sites of varying ages. Lunch, in the community hall…Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) This outing will be a fall walk to introduce Nature London members to the club’s Cedarcroft property. Join us in identifying the fauna and flora and enjoying Cedarcroft at its best. This hike requires sturdy footwear. Walking poles would also be helpful. Meet at Cedarcroft. See map in The Cardinal for directions. Call 519-657-9066 or 519-472-4911 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Open to the public) Meet the leader behind the Tourist Information Centre on Wellington Road, south of Commissioners Road, for a mid-fall stroll. Call 519-657-1572 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Open to the Public) Kiwanis Park is located on Trafalgar St east of Highbury Ave. There is parking available in a new parking lot on the south side of Trafalgar. Keep track of the weather as it could be cool! Dress appropriately with comfortable footwear and perhaps some warm woolen gloves. If you would like to join us and need information please call 519-453-3423 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Find out more »