- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Nature London members only) This outing involves a leisurely walk through upland and lowland forest, meadows, marshland, and along Fish Creek on a property owned by Nature London members. The trails have slopes and the footing may be uneven. There is a shelter and washroom. Participants will meet at the Granton Post Office and drive from there to the site. Granton is about 20 minutes north of London on Granton Line which runs north of Highway 7. Call 519 871…Find out more »
(Members Only) Cedarcroft Celebration: The Official Opening of Our Northern Trail and Completion of Three New Bridges
(Nature London members and their families only.) For those wishing to enjoy the new trail, a guided walk will be provided. The celebration includes a corn roast. Participants are asked to bring their own beverages and lawn chairs. Rain or shine! See map below for directions. Call 519 657 9066 or 519 675 0944 if more information is needed. Please RSVP the Cedarcroft Committee by September 25 at one of the phone numbers above so that we will have the…Find out more »
(Nature London members only) Participants will meet at 1429 Southdale Road West to observe different types of fungi with Dr. Greg Thorn from the Western University Department of Biology. Call 519 473 3935 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Nature London members only) Participants will walk the 3.3 km trail that circles the pond. Most of it is fairly smooth with some boardwalk and a bridge over the ends of the pond. The pond is located at Hamilton Road and Mill Road. We will meet at the mill. Call 519 871 4785 if more information is necessary.Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Meet the leader in the visitors’ parking lot in front of the administrative building, south of the dam. The group will take a leisurely walk through a variety of habitats with views of the river and reservoir. Call 519 871 4785 if more information is needed.Find out more »