- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Nature London Members only.) Meet the leader in front of the main viewing stand behind the Aylmer Police College to view Tundra Swans and other migrating waterfowl. We will then proceed to walk a paved trail to look for other early spring birds. Directions: Exit Highway 401 at Highway 73 (Elgin Road/Imperial Road) and head south to College Line. Turn left and continue to Hacienda Road. Take the second entrance to the Aylmer WMA. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is…Find out more »
(Nature London members only) Special Note: This event can run from Friday, March 29 up to Wednesday, April 10, depending on the weather. See details below. Note that participation on this outing is limited to 20 preregistered members. A Nature London leader will meet the group at a predetermined spot in London. The group will then be led to a site, requiring about a half-hour of driving, to meet with members of the local Royal Astronomical Society of Canada. We…Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) During this full-day outing, we will be looking for early wildflowers and migrating waterfowl. Participants must provide their own transportation to and from the Clinton area. For those who wish to, the plan is to eat lunch at a restaurant in Clinton. Bring footwear suitable for damp conditions. Meet the leader in the parking lot in front of Tim Horton’s on Fanshawe Park Road, in the plaza east of Masonville Mall. Participants must call the leader…Find out more »
(Open to the public.) We will look for migrant birds along the north branch of the Thames River. As dusk approaches, we will observe the extraordinary courtship display of the American Woodcock. Dress warmly and bring a flashlight. Meet at the east end of Windermere Road, east of Adelaide Street. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) Meet the leader at the Visitors’ Centre at Rondeau Provincial Park for an all-day outing looking for early spring migrants. Bring your own lunch and snacks and footwear for wet conditions. Call 519 438 5879 if moreinformation is needed.Find out more »