- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Nature London members only.) ** Note new meeting place. ** On this all-day outing, we will visit various spots around Sarnia and along the St Clair River to observe waterfowl and other winter birds. Bring snacks and dress very warmly. We will stop in Sarnia at a Tim Horton’s for lunch. Meet in front of Tim Horton’s on the north side of Fanshawe Park Road West near Hyde Park Road. It is located near Lowe’s and SunRipe. Participants must provide…Find out more »
(Open to the public). Meet the leader in the parking lot for the City Works Yard on the west side of Adelaide Street at Kipps Lane. We will walk through the area of Huron Woods looking for birds. Call 519 438 5879 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Open to the public) Meet the leader at the intersection of Longbow Road and Wychwood Park in northwest London for a fairly easy stroll into this ESA. Call 519 438 5879 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Nature London Members only.) Meet the leader in front of the main viewing stand behind the Aylmer Police College to view Tundra Swans and other migrating waterfowl. We will then proceed to walk a paved trail to look for other early spring birds. Directions: Exit Highway 401 at Highway 73 (Elgin Road/Imperial Road) and head south to College Line. Turn left and continue to Hacienda Road. Take the second entrance to the Aylmer WMA. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is…Find out more »
(Nature London members only.) There is always some Garlic Mustard that will need to be pulled. Each year we make a serious dent into this invasive species and the result is evident. Please wear gloves and garbage bags will be provided. Men are always welcome to help with heavier jobs. There will be work to do on the new Northern Trail. See map in the Cardinal for directions. Call 519-652-8073 for more information.Find out more »