- Unless stated otherwise, events are open to the public.
- All Indoor Events and Birding Wing Events are held at the London Civic Garden Complex, unless indicated otherwise. See the event details for location specifics.
- If attending an Outdoor Event, please review these important guidelines.
- Events prefixed with “TTLT” are run by and the responsibility of the Thames Talbot Land Trust. Please direct any questions to the TTLT at email@example.com.
- For instructions on how to use the Events Calendar, please review the introduction.
Upcoming Events › Outings
Events Search and Views Navigation
(Open to the public.) Meet the leader by Mackie’s Restaurant in Port Stanley. We will look for migrating shorebirds and resident bird species in Port Stanley Harbour and at the sewage lagoons. Call 519-438-5879 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Open to the public) Join a walking tour of part of the historic Woodfield District on the northeast edge of London’s downtown. Expect to view Chimney Swifts, recently returned from South America, chasing and chattering overhead. The tour will highlight a number of neighbourhood chimneys used by swifts. Learn about feeding, nesting and roosting habits of this iconic species at risk, why it is in trouble and how you can help. Meet in front of First-St. Andrew’s United Church, 350…Find out more »
(Open to the public) Meet the leader near 1888 Riverbend Rd. To get there, head west on Oxford St and turn right on Kains Rd; turn left onto Riverbend Rd and follow it around to the left. The group will look for late migrant and nesting birds. Call 519 319 5360 if more information is needed.Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Meet in the parking lot in front of The German Club, 1 Cove Road (west off Wharncliffe Road). The group will walk a couple of short trails to look for insects and birds. Call 519-472-6103 if more information is required.Find out more »
(Open to the public.) Join members of Nature London, West Elgin Nature Club, and other participants in counting butterflies in the Skunk’s Misery area; experience is not necessary. Bring a lunch and stay for the evening barbecue; main course provided. The North American Butterfly Association charges each participant $4. Meeting place is at Newbury Four-Counties Hospital on Glendon Dr just east of Haggerty Road. For more information, contact the leader at firstname.lastname@example.org and/or refer to the detailed notice in the…Find out more »