- Saturday, August 27 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am at The Coves
- Wednesday, September 7 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am at Prince of Wales Gate
- Saturday, September 17 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am at Ross Park
- Wednesday, September 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm at Douglas B. Weldon Park
- Saturday, September 24 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am at Coldstream Conservation Area
- Saturday, October 8 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at Cedarcroft
Click on an event title or picture for more details.
Please refer to the Events Calendar for a complete list of upcoming events.
Additional COVID-19 Prevention Measure
At the February 8, 2022 Nature London Board of Directors Meeting it was decided to ask participants in Nature London events to complete and pass the Government of Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment at home (https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/) no more than 24 hours before the start of an event and, if unable to do this, to please advise the event leader and refrain from attending the event.
While this is effective immediately, it is understood that some people who have already registered for an event may not become aware of this additional request prior to attending the event—especially during this phase-in period. In this regard, please note that if you have not completed this voluntary self-assessment it will not affect your ability to participate in the event.
This additional request is aimed at further enhancing our efforts to protect ourselves and our fellow participants from infection at Nature London events, in addition to the protocols currently in place respecting vaccination status, physical distancing, and wearing of masks when required.
Thank you for your cooperation and assistance in ensuring that Nature London events will continue to be healthy, safe, and fun.
— Gordon Neish, President